Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Riots going on in Minneapolis ?

Do you agree with everyone destroying the city because of what happened with George Floyd? I understand what the officer did was definitely wrong but aren’t they kind of taking it too far (two wrongs don’t make a right)

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Funny how some people can justify stealing a 65” TV and some nice new trainers because someone else got killed.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

“ANTIFA” out of town scum.

• 1 month ago

what happened with george floyd?

i mean what did the officer do, really

• ...Show all comments
    • Bob1 month agoReport

We don't know exactly yet . He could have been on drugs or had a medical problem that was exacerbated but that definitely was excessive force that should not be a tolerated procedure . Only enough force should be used to get a person under control and then the force should stop .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How many George Floyds are sufficient to make rioting agreeable?

• ...Show all comments
    • Bob1 month agoReport

But nobody should justify you being jumped or having your car or business destroyed by democrats for a crime somebody else did .  These are criminals being opportunistic of the situation 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Trudeau called on Canadians to "stand in solidarity" against anti-Black, anti-Asian racism, or any other type of racial hate.

His comments come after the death of Floyd, who was killed by a white police officer during an arrest in Minneapolis. Criminal charges have not been laid though the officer involved was fired.

"Do you agree with everyone destroying the city because of what happened with George Floyd?"

I understand if you stand on someones neck for a long period of time, they get pissed off.

I'm sorry USA, I don't like it when Americans hurt - of any colour.

• Michael D1 month agoReport

I think that the Snickers Hole isn't working?

• 1 month ago

You have a situation where the police can - quite literally - get away with murder.

If people believe that the law is their enemy, this is not conducive to law-abiding behaviour.

• Sandra K
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Ghetto blacks are brainwashed to hate laws and cops, so they often attack cops and are shot as they deserve. 

• 1 month ago

Taking things too far? There has not been a single point in American history when the police haven't persecuted and treated the black community different and when they say enough is enough you want to say they are the ones taking it too far? Unarmed black when are regularly killed by the police who are then protected and escape full punishment and you want to say they are the ones taking it too far  They've protested peacefully for decades with no result and it reaches a point where you cannot remain peaceful. This is result of a desperate people who have tried every other option and what has changed? If decades of nudging doesn't work then the only option left is to push and push hard.  People have a breaking point and we should not condemn them if they reach it, we should condemn the reason why they have reached it.

• Liz
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes, I was horrified by what happened to that man. It just reinforced what the Bible prophesies about the attitudes of people during the last days of this system of things. 2 Timothy 3:2,3 says "For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, "

The Bible offers a solution to injustice, corruption, and oppression. It describes a government that God has set up in heaven that will replace the failed political and economic systems that lead to protest. A prophecy about the Ruler of this government says: “He will deliver the poor one crying for help, also the afflicted one and whoever has no helper. From oppression and from violence he will redeem their soul.”—Psalm 72:12, 14.

Why not find out more.

Source(s): jw.org
    • Sandra K
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Quit using such incidents to try to promote your religion. That's gross! 

• 1 month ago

🥴 Of course I don't agree with rioting and looting. None of it is proper, civilized or cheap. 

However, the state and law enforcement are responsible. Their policies and laws need changing. Just sad it's Klobuchar in the hot seat. She's one of my favorite Dem Pres candidates. But I understand why the Afro American community is upset with her. She's too soft.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Reminds me of the Reichstag Fire in Germany. Hitler hired a demolition crew to burn down a building and then he blamed the Jews and used it as an excuse to start shipping them off to concentration camps. 

• tom p1 month agoReport

Antifa are the new brown shirts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.