This case study provides clear evidence of paranormal and psychic abilities, which we all have to a greater or lesser extent. True or false?

Spiritual entities have told me that my real and estranged biological father was a senior member of the Establishment.

Subsequent DNA testing had proven that this person was indeed my biological dad.

Since the DNA test I have maintained regular contact with my real biological dad.

Consequently, such a paranormal communication is itself compelling evidence that I myself have the (supernatural) ability to communicate with spiritual entities who held esoteric knowledge about my dad.

For there was no other way that I could have guessed who was my real biological dad out of millions of others who happen to live in this country.

Ultimately, it is clear evidence of paranormal and psychic abilities, which we all have to a greater or lesser degree.

True or false?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.