How should i tell her i like her?

Hey everyone i'm a 24 year guy and been talking to this girl on Bumble and added her on Snapchat and the first few days was getting to know each other and i said i have a crush on her and she said "she's not looking for anything with anyone rn hope that's ok" and i said it was fine as i didn't expect her to say yes but we've been talking like nearly every day and been open about her past relationships.

Should i send this message to her?Hey you know how we've known each other for a few months now and i really love talking to you and i know you do. i also know i said to you i like you and i know you said you aren't looking for anything rn but i was wondering if you like me back as i like the fact you accept me for the way i am and you are a really nice, sweet and caring. i've kept this inside of me for a while and i didn't know how to tell you incase you dont feel the same. when we started talking and getting to know each other i started to believe in love at first sight (even though i mentioned i didn't. i said that as i didn't want to seem like i was flirting with you)if you do like me i'm willing to wait until you are ready if that is ok as you're only one that really cares about me and you are the only one that i have a crush on. ♥️♥️♥️♥️I apologize for this long and detailed confession of my feelings but i have to say this as detailed as i can to tell you how i feel about you as i really like you.If you need time to decide if you like me i totally understand.

i made the message so i'm asking her how she feels without pressuring her.

• James

Please stop! Do NOT send her that message! Pouring your heart out and confessing your love rarely works because it makes you look weak and desperate. Girls don't want that.

If you like her, just ask her out.

Whatever you do, just pray to God beforehand, and try to keep your heart and her heart safe, so neither of you go through a lot of pain. 

Just a simple message, 'I love you, but want you to be happy, so take your time, and if you want to be with me someday, that'll be great, so let's just go with the flow for now'. And pray to God to be with her.

Also, just try to be a good person. Women love that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6y4AhZiRew

Youtube thumbnail

If I got a message like that after expressing some ambivalence about the relationship to a dude, I would run.  

I can't speak for her but she already knows you feel stronger about her than she does about you which is always awkward.  Your message would increase that awkwardness.   

My suggestion is to keep your feelings about her in check and just let a friendship develop naturally.  If you take that pressure off of her, she may just start seeing you in a different light....or not.  Its up to you how far you want to go with someone who has already made it clear that she isn't interested in a relationship right now.

• Loonasee
      1 month agoReport

I wouldn't even say that Connor.  You already told her how you feel.  She doesn't need to hear it again, it only increases that pressure.