Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 1 month ago

Why do Japanese people like White people so much ?

They seem to like white Americans 

Favorite Answer

In part because some see them as exotic and different. But there have been so many more foreigners in Japan over the last 25 years, that you don't get the same reactions anymore.

First of all ,They do that or used to just to be different than the others and dont want to have a child looks like an Asian ,second its not only whites ( u.s citizens ) but blacks or others they date or marry. but if possible some would prefer a caucasian but not all .

Japanese women who would love to date foreign men are in two groups 

1- The ones who only dated foreign men  ( their first one )

2- The ones who  turned to foreign men after they have been abused by their own 

when it comes to white - caucasian because they want to have a mixed baby but then some of them likes half black baby or other half babies so its not really always the white story. but that is maybe  a first preference for some junkies of certain countries where they want to immigrate like u.s or other countries and they do that just to gain a residency or show off .

I have been living in japan for decades and because I'm a caucasian and maybe its easier to meet the girls. but I personally know that there are more Japanese women married to other nationalities than u,s nationals. I'm talking about nationalities not race or ethnicities,

Another point is the sex and they really not only imagine but belive that  foreign man got a big one and some even ask you openly so its not a lie because I have xxx one and I did thousands of Japanese women and still active.

Finally most people dont realize one thing and that is  there is no such thing as white

but  Caucasian. Cauc-asian because The human species had its origin in the region of the Caucasus Mountains.

and no other place........

Frankly speaking, Tatoo is considered to be a bad thing in Japan. Some public place do not welcome  those who are tatooed.

If you ask this question just want to make you feel good, you are white, but if you feel bad ,then you are black.

They like people like me. Must be good taste ha ha. 

• Gonzo

Because we are awesome and kick butt at everything we do.  

• Quinn

In your dreams.  They are no more or less interested in Caucasians than Caucasians are of Asians.

Because after WW2 the white man helped rebuild their country and gave them technology.  They were the first Asian country to come into the modern world, with the white man's help.

Colonialism. After the white man from the west nuked their country they forced them to worship them. 

Japanese people are just as much crazed about white people as koreans. 

They all get the eye surgery, nose implant, skin whitening, it's very obvious. 

• Bugs1 month agoReport

I agree with the surgery and all that. But white skin and being of asian descent myself having pale skin has always been desired and seen as beautiful in many different asian cultures. Many old archaic stories about beautiful women with skin as pale as the moon