Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 month ago

Can an email that has already been read be deleted from your account without you knowing?

So basically I sent an email to support about my membership about how it is suppose to be a lifetime deal and no monthly subscription and they sent me a reply saying that they had fixed my account to include the lifetime access and etc, but recently I was charged for the monthly subscription and I try to go back to my inbox for the email they sent me so I can contact them (or dispute if needed) about the charge but I can't find the email anywhere, I have use the mail search to find it but no luck, I have even check my trash/spam and it's not there either and I am 100% sure I didn't delete it and in fact moved it into one of my folders but it is no where to be found, any idea what happened to it? Also if I were to delete it by accident it still should be in my trash for for a certain amount of time and it hasn't pass that time frame yet.

• David

It depends on your email provider, if you read it and simply put it in the trash, google keeps it for 30d before deleting it permanently, may be different for other providers. If you put it into another folder it should still be there or may be held on line to save space

The simplest way would be to do a search using the support name as a the identifier

Dude! Have you ever heard of punctuation?