They say that cancers are manipulative.. in what way?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • lala
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cancer are not manipulative 

they are caring who can be taken for control 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Snoopy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Water sign males are good, I don't complain, but Idk what you mean =')

• 1 month ago

Anyone can be manipulative, regardless of what sign you were born under.

• ...Show all comments
    • Snoopy
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

If it's not by their hands then it's not them. You are being manipulated by someone close, sorry to say. The truth hurts so we blame others. 

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cancer is a sign that knows how see opportunity and take advantage of opportunity (It is a Cardinal sign).  But they are indirect, so they may or may not manipulate others in order to get what they themselves want.  

For instance, I had a Cancer boyfriend (yes, his Sun was in Cancer .. that is what you find using only the month-day or birth .. but he also had Venus, Uranus and his Midheaven in Cancer, so he was very strongly Cancer) .. at any rate, he was tense when he came over and he didn't stay long. Instead of directly saying, "I need to leave and go home and brood", he told me I was tense and that I needed a good relaxation massage. And once he started that, he told me that he was going to massage me until I had fallen asleep.  So he did that .. and THEN he left. This is one way in which a Cancer can be manipulative.

Btw, because I have my MOON in Cancer, I can be manipulative too.  I didn't fall asleep. I just pretended to fall asleep to see what he was up to.  He was up to leaving.  And I knew him well-enough to know that if he didn't want to talk about something, there was no use in asking. So I just observed.

Understand that your "sign" is ONLY your SUN sign, that everyone has Cancer somewhere in their unique birthchart (so everyone is Cancer in SOME way), and that your Sun sign is only 2% of your personal astrological influences. No two people are the same.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Astrology is only entertainment, you are in the entertainment section, so don’t take Lala Land seriously.  

Have a nice day

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, anyone can be like that, but they are like this the majority of the time in any situation at anytime.. For selfish reasons. If you don't like this section stay out! You will be reported for not answering the question and being critical or just plain ignorant.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Anyone can be manipulative.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.