Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Royals are the highest rung of human society.  Do they have the same  biological physical traits as humans below their station?

For example, do they have the lesser functions of passing bodily wastes, or was that unseemly  function bred out of them over the centuries of developing royals as the highest level of humans?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Not only do they have all of the same biological functions, they aren't even the strongest or the smartest of the species - not by a long shot.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Part of what is good about the hereditary system in a constitutional  monarchy is the random nature of the selection. The fact that they are not especially clever or superheroes counts in their favor, but nobody could fault the Queen's sense of duty in carrying out the role and that commands a huge amount of respect for the country, far more than any politician can manage. 

• patty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

jelous are u..............................

• 1 month ago

Royals are humans first and foremost.  They bodily functions have nothing to do with their social status.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This "question" is incendiary trolling.

Royals may be considered to be highly-ranked in the society stakes, but they are human beings and function just as all human beings do.

You already know this, but wish to raise a ruckus by posting such ignorant nonsense.

• No we don't, we neither defecate nor urinate. Bodily waste is reabsorbed by the body, which is why we are so cheap to run. Think, bear in winter!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don't be so stupid of course they have the same functions of passing bodily wastes.

They are human like the rest of us. But of course you already knew that, because you are just being a troll.

• ...Show all comments
    • Manxbiker
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Who is Wankerbiker Ding Dong, I have never heard of them. And what exactly have you reported me for telling the truth.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I do hope so. I have the same blood type as the Queen.

• 1 month ago

Their genetic code seems to involve a horse.

• 1 month ago

Charles pees Veuve Cliquot. His fingers have become short stubby nubs because he never uses them. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.