Should I stay or should I go?

I've been in this relationship for a couple years now and we've had our ups and downs. We broke up a few times and have fought. After our last apartment we came down to Colorado to visit her family and now she wants to move here. She wants me to pay $600 rent and $600 deposit because she doesn't have any money. I don't even have that and although the landlord will work with us I also have $2000 in credit cards I'm trying to pay off and no job or income at the moment. I'm just afraid we aren't financially stable or ready for this right now and with the relationship being rocky I'm afraid to sign another year's lease. My sister can pick me up tomorrow from Kansas but would that be the right decision? I'm really tearing myself apart over this and having a bad anxiety attack. 

Dude, being financially unstable SUCKS and being trapped with an unstable relationship. And not paying rent and missing it can **** up your credit especially if you don’t have a job yet. Homie, save your coin and if she cares? She’d want you guys to be on a good foundation.

If you go there will be trouble, but if you stay it will be double

thats up to you if you want to stay with her