Is it food poisoning or no?

So I ate around 1:30 now it’s 8:30 I have some cramps but no nausea or vomiting or diarrhea. I just have bad sharp cramps. Is this a sign of food poisoning or would I have been sick by now?

I had undercook hamburger around 10:00 pm and didn't get sick until the next day around noon time and it was very painful, It felt like my insides were going to blow to pieces and last for 1 1/2 hour, I honestly thought I was dying

Unlikely.

Vomiting, and especially Diarrhea are the prime indications. In that the body is naturally trying to rid itself of toxins.

Cramps are just the gases moving about

Some relief *might* be had by positioning the body to allow the gases to pass more easily. Put your head down on a pillow, with your rump up in the air. The gases may pass up and out more easily.

i would ask your doctor about it or go to urgent care

Worst food poisoning I ever had (undercooked chicken) it felt like rats were chewing their way out of my stomach. No vomiting, no pooping. Just pain. 

who knows?  Some forms of food poisoning take up to a week to strike..in general, if you get sick today, its from something you ate yesterday.