Anonymous

How to have safe sex with my boyfriend during quarantine?

So I work with Amazon and my boyfriend doesn’t work at all. My job is very strict on social distancing, hand washing, temperature taking, and any known and visible symptoms. Everytime I come home, I immediately shower before interacting with my roommate since she works from home. I vist my boyfriend every weekend at his home and we’re trying to figure out how to be intimate without any risks. I have not had the virus as we do voluntary testing at my location and I come home and stay in my room to keep myself away from my roommate whenever I can. I suggested oral sex with dental dams and maybe doggy style (of course, with condoms) but when I look up safe sex, they don’t give ways to maintain some intimacy and I usually look for Cosmopolitan since they are like the queens for sex lives. If anyone can suggest things, I appreciate it!!

Instead of some of y’all being judgement weirdos, y’all could’ve just suggested what I asked or not say anything at all. We tried phone sex and I didn’t think of that at all before like the answer suggested and it went great! I know the risks, otherwise I wouldn’t have asked this question in the first place. :-) 

Favorite Answer

Telephone sex in a open relationship and masterbation is a good way.. Lay across the room and WHACK OFF for each others visual enjoymeny and fantisisation with verbal communication is also fun.

• Edna

It sounds as if you don't want Amazon to know that you and your boyfriend aren't quarantined  and that you're still having sex together. 

You're overthinking this way too much. Of course it's safe to have sex with your boyfriend during quarantine. What risk are you taking? If either of you was going to infect the other, it would have happened long before now. Anyway, if you're visiting your boyfriend every weekend, then obviously neither of you is quarantined. But, don't tell Amazon!!! 

I fail to see why you would think that having oral sex or doing it doggy style might protect either of you from acquiring a corona virus. Either way, you're still going to be in physical contact with each other.

You should not be seeing him at all

You are suppose to be social  distancing and if you caught the virus how many could you infect  i would say 40/50+ starting with family.........

If you are just visiting your boyfriend you aren't socially isolating at all even now so having sex with him isn't much different.  You are already bringing any infection he's breathing onto you into your own home where your room mate might catch it.

You'd still be breathing on each other. All you have to do is talk to someone (even from several feet away) and if they don't have a mask on, the droplets from their breath still spew around.  So if you see your boyfriend, you're taking a chance.  It's your life, your decision. 

• Edna
      1 month agoReport

Patricia:  Droplets from an infected person's breath won't "spew" on you from several feet away. An infected person would have to be almost in your face & cough or spit in your face, in order for their infected droplet to "spew" into your face & possibly infect you. Talking won't infect you either.

You should obey Gods ways so you can life forever in peace after you die. 

Hebrews 13:4 

4 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

So I guess you’re going to let Amazon tell you who and how you can have sex.  That is F’d up beyond belief.  Do you really think that’s right?  It’s NONE of their business what you do when you clock out.  NONE of their business!

So what if Amazon tells you what color or what religion your boyfriend can be?  That might be next? Honey you need to think about what’s really going on here, Amazon sounds a lot to me like a Slave Owner!  Read up on how Slave Owners Controlled  the lives of their property, the slaves, how they picked their mates and bred them like cattle.  That’s what’s going on here.

• bluebellbkk
      1 month agoReport

Where have you found the basis for thinking that Amazon is dictating her sex life? Amazon are only - and very reasonably  - asking employees to be very careful about hygiene and social distancing.

Oh but wait. You're probably trolling. Silly me.