Is coronavirus is just a Fraud?

It's hard to believe if coronavirus really exist or is just a myth. I haven't saw a person who  get infected by the virus in personal. How can I believe if coronavirus really exist in our planet?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello "Engr. Ronald",

It is real, but the Asker should already be aware of that and also be capable of accepting it, from the statistics of those who have died from this "pandemic" (the new and more fashionable term for a "plague"): See this article published April 25, 2020 - the total is now much higher: 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/global-coronavirus-deat...

Due to the World high mortality total caused by the covid-19 virus, the world is owed a factual-explanation by China:

* There IS a virus laboratory in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China: the "Wuhan Institute of Virology" ("the Wuhan lab"); the same city where the first infections were reported.

* I understand the Wuhan lab apparently extracted cornavirusES from bats, but denies having-had the "SARS-CoV-2 /covid-19" virus in-stock [at the time of the outbreak]. It is reported the Wuhan lab identified the virus from "isolated strains":

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1187936.shtml

* Chinese people do NOT eat bats (in mainland China); so no bats sold at the Wuhan Wild / wet market(s).

* Following the bat theory of transmission to humans, it has since been reported,

quote: "Experts [no identification] think [no evidence provided] the new coronavirus [...] jumped to humans via an intermediary animal species" (see previous source). However, no "SARS-CoV-2 /covid-19" virus detected in animals at the Wuhan Wild / Wet market(s) (see previous source).

* The Wuhan lab claims to have found no match for the "SARS-CoV-2 /covid-19" virus, with the genetic information of other bat coronaviruses they had collected (see previous source); thus failing to exclude the possibilities that the Wuhan lab had: "collected" this virus - whether Knowingly or Unknowingly, and then accidentally-released it:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-cdc-now-says-co...

* Unclear in what manner the covid-19 virus first accessed human beings.

* Unclear who was Patient Number One, and whether they had "connection" with the Wuhan lab.

* While currently no evidence of an escape of this virus from the Wuhan lab, it tends to insult common-sense to assert no-connection between the proximity of the Wuhan lab (a lab that admits to collecting similar viruses) and the outbreak in Wuhan.

The information spread on the Internet is starting to look somewhat like deliberate-fake-news, since it appears to change as reaction, to other more factual information as it emerges:

i) A virus found in bats caused an infection at the Wuhan wet and wild market(s).

ii) About Chinese people eating bats (without mentioning this refers to Palau and Indonesia):

https://observers.france24.com/en/20200203-china-c...

iii) The Wuhan Lab - We didn't have it in stock - what a relief ! - See first source above.

iv) It didn't get into humans from bats but from some other "intermediary animal species".

v) An American plot.

Also, factual-information released in a deceptive-manner, since it failed to address the possibility of accidental-capture of the virus by the Wuhan lab, and/or accidental-release of the virus by the Wuhan lab, as follows:

The virus is natural and wasn't made in a lab:

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/c...

Finding fault over any accidental lab leak, serves no purpose. Rather, solidarity between countries in such a crisis, serves better. Human beings are not perfect and so are capable of making mistakes.

The Chinese government needs to accept responsibility for the failings of the Wuhan lab: destroy its stocks of pathogen, and shut it down; before a new occurrence with a different virus in proximity to the Wuhan lab, not only makes them look foolish but again endangers the world.

Other governments need to look long and hard at the risk posed by their own similar laboratories.

I hope this helps.

Robert.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Dj2541
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You  are really  a bit  dim  arent  you???????

• 1 month ago

People are dying every day.  Is this question for real?

Source(s): personal
  • 1 month ago

Then come into my hospital...

• BZCranium
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Look who it is! Richard!! You must be wearing tighty-whities because your reply's (Not Answers) are so brief. Oh yeah, Your comments don't help no one.I suggest you stop putting your 2 cents in. You can't stick with a subject line, don't answer at all. Please do us all a favor. (RICHARD). 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Please don't be dumb and gullible. Yes, it does exist. Just because you personally haven't seen or experienced something,  doesn't mean it  isn't there.

I have had friends who have had Covid-19; all survived but some of their relatives didn't, including a couple of people 37 and early 40's who had no known conditions.

• 1 month ago

It is for real, and eventually either you, or someone you know will have it.  If you do get it, most likely you will not get very sick from it.  One of the MDs (in his 30's) I work with had it a couple of months ago and said is was like a really bad flu.  Most importanly, he still can't taste anything since he had it.  Says coffee taste like warm water.  That is why I am taking precautions.  I love to eat!

• 1 month ago

Sure---over 100 thousand deaths. Fraud. Sure. Are you nuts?

You've probably never seen a million dollars either. That must mean it's also a fraud. 

• 1 month ago

Who in their right mind would say it is a fraud?  People are dying from it daily.  In NY they had to cremate the bodies there are so many.  We are reopening the nation because the nation must keep going because famine can come quickly.  We are reopening with caution - wearing masks, social distancing 6 ft and only in small groups - no large groups - wearing gloves to count money or touch hard surfaces that carry the virus.  Disinfecting hard surfaces constantly.  People are dying all over the world.  It definitely exists.  What would even make you think that it is a fraud?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you think that it is not real, and its just a hoax troll.

Why don't you ask some of the people who have had it or the relatives of those who have died. I think that you will find they will tell you honestly if it is a hoax or not.

• 1 month ago

Well, I must have been infected with a myth then.  I was diagnosed with COVID-19 back in early February.  It is real.  

• 1 month ago

100,000 Americans have not died from a myth. The coronavirus is real and it's making people very sick. It doesn't matter that you don't know one. You may not know any Native Americans or billionaires or Hollywood actresses but they all exist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.