can i be pregnant in my first month of intercourse?

i am not seeing my period for the month after i had sex with my partner a few weeks ago.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Pregnancy can occur after only ONE time having intercourse. Pregnancy isn't dependent on the "newness" of having sex--it's dependent on the fertility of the couple involved. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course you could get pregnant in your first month of having intercourse. Why would you think you couldn't?

• LizB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you've had unprotected sex, then it's a possibility. Doesn't matter if it's your 1st time or 100th time.

• 1 month ago

thats a lot of intercourse

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course you can be.  Having sex for the first time does not have any protection by itself against pregnancy.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can get pregnant the first time you have sex, most days of the month, standing up, sitting down and in a hotel hot tub.  I would say it’s a safe bet

• 1 month ago

The short answer--yes.  Breast feeding may delay fertility, but isn't foolproof.  Read the article linked below for more information.

• Kaz
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You're kidding, right?  

If you have unprotected sex even ONCE you could be pregnant, and birth control isn't always 100% reliable.  Take a pregnancy test, that will give you your answer.  (They're available at any drug store).

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are  you  using  Condoms  or  are  you  taking a contraceptive??? Well then of  course  you  could be????

• 1 month ago

Of course. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.