Are You Apologize Or Regret For Voting 🗳 For Trump In Last November 2016 🇺🇸 Elections??

WHY WOULD I VOTE FOR THOSE WHO WANT DESTROY THIS COUNTRY?  WHICH THE LEFT

I changed from Democrat to Republican because of Hillary...  Now the democrats are running a man with Dementia..   I will happily vote for Trump again.. In fact I will never vote Blue again.

I could never regret not voting for Hillary Clinton, she was by far the worst possible option.

• Archer

No, I looked at what the alternative was and new I did not want a fool in that office as for the last three elections we were forced to vote for dumb or dumber and this time it is still dumb with a proven track record or Slow Joe the sexual pervert. So who do you think I will vote for this time around!

• Clive

Fortunately I am not American so I didn't get the choice.

• Foofa

I didn't, so I guess my hands are clean on this one. ;-)

I would have never voted for a Birther Moron in the first place. 

It was a shame........I actually kind of liked him at first.......when his tag line was   "China is eating our Lunch".....but then he went all Birther Moron on me,  proving what an idiot he was............ so that was that.

• Desire

Nope! TRUMP 2020!! TRUMP JR 2024!!!