Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How horrible is the new Yahoo Answers format ?

• .

Annoying, but then so are violations (chat posts are violations, FYI).

Out of the various formats they've had since the purple inception, it's the worst one.

They've removed notifications. How can I respond to those who comments on my answers. VERIZON, FIX THIS CR_P.

• .
      1 month agoReport

They are here https://answers.yahoo.com/notifications or the bell icon too right of page

still trying to figure out why the hell they  changed the categry  leaderboards to show a users  POINTS total, instead of the number of the BA's they had in the category,  since the leaderboard isn't based on POINTS. 

and why did they change the category leaderboards at all,  when the OVERALL leaderboard has been frozen for years and doesn't even reflect the correct amount of points. ? 

Curiouser and curiouser..........

• Laredo

I am fine with the lack of colours on the new format.  However, my only whinge is that is automatically takes you to Discover and you have to then click on Answers.  For a lot newcomers to the site this may give them problems.  When they designed the new format why on earth did they not just leave  it as you go to answers first!  Who knows, only the designers of the new format.

• Marduk

Like it, nice, bright and new looking. 

I am out of words already. I just wanted to see the green layout back. It's the best.

• audrey

On a 1-10? 10!!!!!!!!!!

• Mog

It’s working alright for me. I don’t like the notifications page. It’s the desktop version and the letters are too small to read so I have to zoom in. 

The new format is terrible and annoying but even worse is its tendency to give you old questions instead of new ones.