Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

americans,you did not legally imagrate to the americas so why should anyone have to get your permission to come to the Americas?

a} yes there was a nation here before you there were many

B} yes they were actual nations and some even had goverment and voteing

you were able to just get up and go were you please why should'nt other people be able to do what you did to the natives to you?

{minus the genocide}

Update:

i see people are not understanding the question so i will try to assist with that,

your nation came here and when you noticed there was already nations here instead of leaveing when they told you to or assimilating, you just set up shop and took land without paying for it and just did you,

so minus the genocide why should'nt any one else be allowed to do that just like you could why do you feel entitled to a land you did not pay for?

Update 2:

@nothereanylonger got best because he is the only person who did not spam or rant or misrepresent what i was actually asking to fit what they wanted to complain about.

this question was not about how colonization was wrong, it was about how, america is forceing people to do something they did not have to, stay a part of a nation they don't want to and why they thought it was their right to stop people from taking land they did not get lawfully no pay no purchase

Update 3:

every one not explaining why americans are laying claim to land they did not pay for and why any one else who wants to leave their nation and actually pay the natives for it should not be allowed to is ranting 

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

because once done establishing themselves the nations of the world set national laws to make sure people could not have the same freedoms they had before those protections existed, forceing people who hate their nations and don't want to be a part of any other to be stuck as they are not entitled to actually be free,

the nations want to leech off of the newcomer giving them nothing in return with no lawful claim to the land it is just a bs reason to impose the world as it is now,

that is why even in times of war it is now illegal to do what was done to the natives they wanted to be sure no one else could claim the freedom they have

• ...Show all comments
    • taken out of the native lands without paying for them first, and lastly canada is a part of the americas,so telling me to go there is stupid as they have the same laws set up to keep land they also did not buy

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because we took this ***** by force. We conquered all the little tribes and started the greatest nation to ever exist. The world is better for it. Its survival of the fittest. Don't worry though some day someone will come along and take down America. It will happen sooner or later. I know you can't wait. But I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

• ...Show all comments
    • Iron heart1 month agoReport

fyi i don't care that you took it, my issue is why america thinks any one owes them money for land that is not theirs because they did not lawfully purchase it,fyi supporting conquest is supporting slavery so america is pro slavery even today because it is pro conquest

• 1 month ago

My grandparents came from Ireland and great grandparents from Italy, through Ellis Island and became US Citizens. They stole no land, but bought it, fair and square with earned income. My parents and siblings also worked to earn money to pay for our homes. None of us stole any land.

You are ranting at the wrong generation! Lol.

Build a time machine and go haunt those folks from hundreds of years ago. Lol.

no one is talking about you, your family did not pay natives for the land and neither did america,no land gained unlawfully belongs to those who did not pay for it.
      i know my english is off but you could atleast read the details so you actually know the question and are not just ranting

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pretty much every country has immigration control.  Continue though to live in LaLa Land.

the native americans had it as well"your not part of my tribe leave my land" you did not obey it, nor did america pay for the land so it is not theirs, why shouldn't people be able to settle without compansating you it is not your land?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

LAWS change over the last few hundred years.. HOW about using your train of thought and BRING BACK SLAVERY..

• ...Show all comments
    • hahaha and you are to uneducated to realise I AM AN AMERICAN NATIVE AND THIS COUNTRY IS ACTUALLY MINE and MY PEOPLES.. AND NO way would I kiss the *** of ROYALTY like many of you foreigners do.

• 1 month ago

oh i get what your saying" why does america stop people from just up and leaving their homeland and settleing here in lands they did not lawfully gain"

well because if they did then there would be a lot of differant people here they can't keep track of doing stuff they don't want them to, because they wont assimilate to the nation because that is not why they came here.

that and unlike back then when human rights were not a thing,there are now laws that make doing that illegal 

thank you for being one of two people in this entire comment section to ACTUALLY READ the question and its details.

• 1 month ago

america, i don't want to be a part of england anymore so i will claim this land i DID NOT PAY FOR as my property "irrational or  the founders where communists no pay no purchuse"

me: ugh hey now that you have all the land you want that you DID pay for why do think it is ok to stop people from doing exaclty what you did,all land you did not trade is not yours so i can ask the natives who it still belongs to if i can settle there but you keep stopping people from doing that by LYING and saying it is yours.

seeing as this is how you behave,you clearly don't support capatalizim or freedom of movement so why do you feel entitled to keep what you gained unlawfully.

people back then were not allowed to take property from other people without tradeing for it.

THAT IS THE QUESTION YOU EMOTIONAL NUT JOBS

but i got my answer based on the fact you kept bringing up irrelvent stuff,

when i said like you did to the natives, i was refering to the fact you did not acknowlage they had a right to borders just like i dont acknowlage any land you did not pay for as your borders commie,

and when i mentioned you comming here and settleing i was not refering to theft i was refering to the fact that you just came here and started a life and  DID NOT PAY ANYONE TO DO SO,SO WHY SHOULD ANYONE ELSE HAVE TO?

i of course am not a commie so i would pay the people  WHO THE LAND ACTUALLY BELONGS TO if they let me.

again

NO LAND YOU DID NOT SELL SOMETHING TO BUY FROM ITS ORIGINAL OWNERS IS YOURS,I DON'T SUPPORT COMMIES OR ACKNOWLAGE THEIR LAND

and you are a commie if you take property without using capatalizim to get it,but not here gave me an answer that was not whineing about **** i did not mention.

the reason is because america is not 100% capatalist,they are commies and do support the state claiming all property as the states,"at least in the area of land ownership"

actually that makes sense it is why when you buy a game or device the user agreement says that it is not your property.

the nations made international laws to stop people from,useing the fact no land that is not made up of the race that evolved there, and those there did not pay those who evolved there for the land is that nations land { no pay no purchase}

to just get up and go and pay the race that belongs there because it evolved there for THEIR land,

as again it IS NOT YOURS IF YOU DID NOT PAY FOR IT

Source(s): how capatalizim works
    • ...Show all comments
    • not one country on earth have been their own forever. ALL COUNTRIES were TAKEN BY FORCE from someone in POWER inter marriage between so called royalty etc or by armies beating other armies.. 

• 1 month ago

I didn't immigrate here, sparky.  I was born here.  I'm a Native American.

• 1 month ago

Actually my family DID legally immigrate. If those illegal immigrants were coming here declaring war on the US Govt and trying to overthrow it then your argument might have a point. However they aren't. The genocide IS the key difference. Just like Texas becoming an independent nation and then a US State is different then oh well it's just land. 

• ...Show all comments

no the genocide is not the key differance between us and america,the fact we have to jump through hoops instead of just pay for the land you don't own, if america did not pay for the land it is not theirs PERIOD commies are not welcome in the world

• L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

America was a huge vacant land mass.  The only ones living here where the Indians.  Indians, for centuries, have been Hunters and Gathers and NEVER stayed in one place.  They did NOT own any land and there were no laws.  This is DIFFERENT than moving to a country that already has laws and a government.

• ...Show all comments

america feels entitled to not be under the rule of a nation it does not want to serve while forceing people to do just that,
      your nation did not have to pay for the land or assimilate to the native culture it is entitlement to think it is your right to keep what you did not pay for and communist

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Same with Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, most of Central and South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, et al. Just make sure when you're spewing your vitriol you do it evenhandedly. 

• ...Show all comments

i just want equal rights to your nation is all, i would of course ask the tribes that did not colonize the place,but why should i have to ask people who are not native to the amaricas

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.