Is it wrong that I think trans women are just men.?

Like a chick with a  dick Is a guy

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

yes.

being trans isn’t a human-specific thing. there are several animals out in the wild that transition between genders. educate yourself.

• 5 months ago

Then you willfully refuse to understand biology which makes you a bigot.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

how many have you met. how did you know she was trans

• 5 months ago

No, that's not wrong at all. They are men who like to pretend to be women.

Source(s): Many pompous years
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

well that is assumeing they have a dick buddy not all trans wemon do.

and no it is not wrong for you to think anything it is however wrong to act on those thoughts when doing so has been proven to cause harm.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You would be wrong to believe that gender is simple, and that anyone with a vagina is a female. 

For instance:

(1) A person with Guevedoces is born with a vagina, but when they reach puberty they grow a penis naturally. 

(2) A person with Reifenstein syndrome can have genitalia that look typically female, genitalia that have both male and female characteristics, or genitalia that look typically male. They may be raised as males or as females and may have a male or a female gender identity.

(3) There are people with X,Y (male) chromosomes but have complete androgen insensitivity and appear typically female. 

Researchers performing brain scans of transgender persons find that they actually do have brains that resemble the gender they identify. 

In the end you can say that a transgender person isn't completely female, but you would be in error to say they are just men. 

• 5 months ago

It's inaccurate.  People don't usually judge gender by genitals in day to day life because people are not generally naked in public, but the thing to do would probably be to ask them while using a lie detector, if that was accurate.  I know that as a trans woman, if a lie detector which actually worked (they're terribly unreliable) was used on me and I answered "yes" to "Are you a man?", it would show I was lying.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It's wrong as in it's incorrect due to ignorance about transgender people and what it actually means when someone is transsexual.  It's not like it's intentionally disrespectful or morally/socially wrong to be mistaken about someone or something that you don't know or understand.  But once you learn about transsexuality and transgender people, if you continue to view trans women as just men or trans men as just women despite that knowledge, then it would be intentionally disrespectful and socially wrong.  (I can't say morally wrong because morals are based on what is truly right and truly wrong based on real actual benefit or harm to someone.  Since your misconceptions and incorrect attitudes about others doesn't actually harm anyone, I can't rightly say that alone is immoral.)

• Craig
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Believing "a chick with a dick is a guy" is only possible for as long as you don't actually KNOW any women.

(But don't worry - most boys your age don't, yet.)

• 5 months ago

If they look like women, your opinion will be irrevelant to them no matter how much you try to push it down their throats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.