Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 month ago

What do I do about receiving the wrong package?

I ordered a Slim cycle off of a website that sold it for cheaper than usual. I paid through PayPal and when I tried to track it said it had been delivered and the only thing I received was 3 face masks that I never ordered. Now I’m wondering what can I do ? I tried contacting their company via phone number and email but have yet to be answered. What do I do if they just never answer my emails?  

• Eva

This is a common scam. A lot of these companies advertise on Facebook and are located in China. They pirate the ads and pictures from the legitimate website and then send you some cheap crap that doesn't remotely resemble what you ordered.   Remember that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.  File a dispute with PayPal.  Keep all the emails you've sent. Tell the company you've filed a complaint and  you're going to turn them in to your state's attorney general's office if you don't get a refund immediately.

Take this to corporate and request a refund. Customer service can intentionally be a hassle to deter you from taking any action against them. Don't let up, let your intentions be known.

Source(s): Advanced Karen here