Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Did Braun Strowman use steroids?

Tbh he really looks like he has used. There is no way someone can be that huge without some juice.

you cant rule out he probably takes some supplements like most of them due, i dont think hes ever been busted for peds but their wellness policy has really cleared up the issues

• Candle

Braun is a former Strongman competitor, and the Strongman does test for PED, and there are plenty of other jacked dudes in that league that are bulgingwith way more muscle than Braun.  If anything, from what I've seen of his Strongman stint, he's leaned out a bit since competing.

I'm not sure if he did or not.

In my opinion no he's just naturally that build, 'steroids' is such an overutilized claim usually from people who don't even grasp what they do plus Lex Luger is the wellness policy director I doubt he'd allow anyone in this day and age get away with using roids.

"I actually work behind the scenes with them now again and with their wellness club. I counsel a lot of their athletes on nutrition, wellness, exercise, and taking care of their bodies. That's another thing that WWE is being very proactive now with the Wellness Department and really train these guys with health and nutrition and drug prevention. We're trying to prevent the young guys, this young generation of guys from going down the same path as we did back in the '80s and '90s." - Lex Luger

• Webbo

Probably but I'm not about to ask him.