What are you lots opinions on a 2008 shape toyota auris my friend has one and they look good?

But the engines come up as low bhp I know they are lovely inside what is the top of the range trim that gices you leather? Thanks guys 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

My opinion is that you need improvement with basic English usage, capitalization, spelling and grammar. . 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Barry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

A range of five engines is available in the Auris. The two petrol powerplants comprise a 96bhp 1.4 VVT-i unit and a 122bhp 1.6-litre Dual VVT-i. Both use variable valve timing technology to improve fuel efficiency and power output. Diesel buyers get to choose from three engines. The entry-level lump is the 1.4-litre D-4D, good for 89bhp. Customers then step up to a 2.0-litre D-4D 130 engine which despite its name has a power output of 124bhp and was originally seen in the larger Avensis. Given that it drove this hefty car around with ease, it makes an Auris respectably brisk. At the top of the range is the 2.2-litre D-4D 180 which churns out 175bhp and is a very capable engine.

• Scott
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It looks like a small economy car.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.