If George Floyd's death was not race related, why are there riots for "Black Lives Matter"?

Also why is it going public? If it were a white guy, would anyone even look? They'd automatically assume that he was a criminal.

Why is our culture so anti-white, and pro-black only?

White people say it wasn't race thing, Black people claim the officer who killed was racist but as Asian I don't know if it was race related or not.

But I do know this that 'Black People' commit way more crimes in America more then any other race. So maybe the officer had the rights to kill Floyd, because he could be high or had a illegal gun possession and didn't refuse to cooperate with the officer maybe that's why he was shot.

I don't know and I don't care!

I don’t know, but here is a pic of officer Derek Chauvin’s wife.

There is actually no proof that it was infact 

"race" related which only shows how horrid 

our "news" media is for gassing up the darn

issue, yo!

][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Who told you that it wasn’t race related?

What world do you live? I experience White priivilege constantly in my life. No way would that have happened to me. I would have said someone must have passed that to me and I didn't know. I would pay with another 20 and be on my way. The police would never have been called. And if they were,noting like that would have happened. 

• Craig

Because it is beginning to be clear that there are many among our police who are anti-black, and pro-white only.  And that this attitude affects the way they enforce our laws, and endangers black people they come into contact with.

As the nation slowly gets that impression, it becomes (as you say) more anti-white, and more pro-black...(which actually means it is slowly becoming less inclined to blindly accept the white officers' accounts of what happened, and to reconsider the role of the police, in general).  It's beginning to wonder why a higher incidence of encounters with police must necessarily result in a higher incidence of death.

The fact is that between a quarter and a half of white people distrust, dislike, or despise a person if that person is black.  And between a half and three-quarters of black people distrust, dislike, or despise a person if that person is white.  No one in America has raised or addressed that fact, and none of the "race problems" will ever go away until the nation faces such facts instead of trying to lay blame at one another's doorsteps.

• kswck2

People are just looking for  a reason to be violent. What I do not understand is why they burn down their Own neighborhoods. 

Because white people can't loot stuff and then claim it's reparations

• Rick

Floyd was on drugs when he died, but a lot of people don't care ...