IN MIDDLE OR HIGH SCHOOL, did you ever SHAKE HANDS OR PERSONALLY SEE THE PRINCIPAL OR ASSISTANT principal?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Every morning, the principal, vice-principal, counselor, and one or 2 teachers would stand at the grand entrance to receive the students. I felt like the students who needed the most encouragement were greeted by name; I guess that was their way of saying we see you and are routing for you. I think them doing this, too, was to let the student body know that getting an education is a group effort as it is a challenge to stay dedicated and focussed, and we all collectively will help this endeavor to happen. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes, once in high school. It was at the end of Year 10, and my year level were prepping on how to enter the workforce. Our principal acted as an employer and we had to shake hands with him as he gave us our "job offer" letter.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

ive seen them but dont remember if i shook hands with them or not

• Steve
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, they often greeted us as we poured into school.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Shake hand? Nope. See the principal? Nope, See the VP?  Yes, multiple times, he was also called the warden. He handled all the schools disciplinary actions/students. Saw him a number of times.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course not. They were FEARED

• 1 month ago

Wrong category.........................

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe not shake hands but my various principals and vice principals were all very well known to the student body and were accessible to anyone. 

My high school principal actually taught my mother who graduated 30 plus years before I did.  He also lived just up the street from me. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

At my school in Russia, the director taught algebra and geometry

• Fallaya
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

How was living in Russia?

• I used to ride to high school senior year with the vice principla

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.