Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Do the people in America, Britain, Canada, France and Germany understand just how incredibly lucky they are not to be in Australia?

Until they have seen how bad things are in Australia. They often don't understand how lucky they are. 

Do they know how quickly us poor Aussies would swap lives with them.

Favorite Answer

I'm in London now, and the weather is unusually nice.  I'm pretty sure Australia has more space for housing, with the average person having a decent sized dwelling.

I don't view being 'not Australian' to be good fortune as such.

so please tell me why Germans Americans French Swedish Canadians and British are in fact emigrating to Australia

Just because you cannot get a Visa does not make Australia bad

No.  If Canadians weren't already living in Canada, Australia would be the next choice for most of us.

That would be a difference of opinion among a lot of people from a lot of places.

• Foofa

Hmmm, I have Australian neighbors (in L.A., CA, USA) who are sitting out the pandemic in Sydney. They don't seem to think Australia sucks. But then they're professionals with educations and the means to make life decent no matter where they go. Perhaps you should try that. 

WTF? Do they not have TV in Australia? Haven't you heard what's happening in American cities right now??   😰.

Sheesh-- cry me a river, Aussie snowflake.

F uck off mate.  Look at what's happening in the States and tell me you'd rather live there.  Tell me you'd rather cop a bill of $840000 for two weeks in hospital after contracting Covid than live with Medicare.  F uck off to England, you'd fit right in, you sound like a whining pom.

• I love welfare
      1 month agoReport

I have absolutely no chance. Centrelink only gives me $1,000 per fortnight.