adam
adam asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What was Ahmaud Arbery doing inside a house that was under construction was he planning to steal something he obviously tresspassed?

He wasn’t just jogging

Favorite Answer

He was a criminal, and the neighborhood had an ongoing burglary/theft problem.  The men who saw him fleeing (NOT "jogging") had every reason to suspect he had committed a crime. 

This video shows Arbery went out of his way to attack the man with the shotgun, and that Arbery was the aggressor. 

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp...

It was why the District Attorney ruled the incident a justifiable homicide.  The now-three men who have been arrested are political prisoners. 

• Ann

He may have been jogging, but he shouldn't have gone into that house. The owner saying, "Maybe he was looking for water," is crap. Even if he wanted to look around, he shouldn't have. Of course, why the owner doesn't close the place up, is beyond me.

• me4 weeks agoReport

thare is a comapney called brainchip manufacturing a neuromorphic processor this year with intent to use in survailence.. thay already had field trials with us dept of homeland security and the french border patrol.

We don't know what he was doing.

The punishment for suspected theft, even after he was shown leaving without anything in his hands, isn't death, though. This question is irrelevant to whether or not he was murdered.

Same thing any number of people did who were observed on the property. 

The property owner himself didn’t care. 

Nobody deserves to die over property theft... period. 

I hope them boys get the chair. 

He was looking or something he could steal.

• Free Advice
      4 weeks agoReport

conjecture  (?) on your part.

If it's true that he broke the law he should have been held accountable.  However, "being held accountable" means ticketed, cited, and/or arrested.  It doesn't mean being chased down and lynched.  Duh.

• dominick
      4 weeks agoReport

He attacked the man. He had issues they mentioned that in earlier news. But are leaving it out andnow we know why. NARRATIVE.

• The men who murdered him had no business going after him, all they were suppose to do is report it to the police. It was murder because both of them were armed and Arbery was not and they went hunting him down with intent. Many people check out construction sites to see how things are going and looking, done it myself in the past, it doesn't make one a criminal, it makes one curious. It's nice to know that Arbery will be resurrected with the hope of gaining everlasting life in paradise, for the two men, well Armageddon is close and they will be judged as they took the law into their own hands, they were vigilantes which is illegal, a crime.

• Neengefan
      1 month agoReport

Your word....I think you said the best. Absolutely factual!!!

Ever since I was a kid, I would take a look in some houses that were under construction, and not to do anything else.  I was curious and I never stole anything nor vandalized anything.

But I was a clean-cut teenaged white boy - and now I am a clean-cut old white old phart.

• Lolly

He was going to use a water fountain. 

How does that mean he gets the death penalty dealt out by a rouge cop instead of a judge and jury? He deserves justice, not troll theories.

i would hope not

• John

I've done it myself. Just curiosity. Since I live in the neighborhood like he did.