Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

how do you objectively defend the actions of the race war rioters right now?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I defend the peaceful protestors but not the "rioters". 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

There is NO defence to what is happening with the insane rioting.

I believe people are just getting out aggression and do not care about the lives they are destroying. Looting, burning down businesses, vandalism and torching cars has NOTHING to do with how much black lives matter. They do this with misguided vengeance. How is destroying people's businesses and property going to solve anything? It is just crazy out of control! 

The very rioters who are going crazy in the streets because of an injustice are just as bad as the bad cops they hate. Justification for the rioting is from warped minds.

I think Trump''s idea to send in the military is fantastic. Jail them all with hefty fines.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no way that any sane person could defend the rioters.  "Race" is no excuse for rioting, looting, and burning buildings in almost every major city all over the country.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i think its wrong and they need to be stopped

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I don't defend them, and surely it's clear that only a minority of the people involved are truly there because they deplore racism. The majority are there to encourage the mayhem in the hope of bringing down the government and bringing in chaos and anarchy. 

• 1 month ago

By using enough brain cells to realize it is not a race war.  And identifying that a couple of bad apples amid the rest of the protesters with a valid reason to protest does not make the entirety of the group rioters, the same way a couple of bad apples in law enforcement, and their overseers who provide the convenient blind eye, does not make all law enforcement a bunch of thugs.

• 1 month ago

No one can objectively defend the actions of rioters across the USA, simply because any opinion is subjective.  Some people will heartedly agree with the riots as they may see a bigger message, beyond George Floyd's death, needs to be heard.  Equally, some people may feel the rioting is blinding the message that needs to be heard regarding George Floyd's death.  Remember the definition of opinion: a view or judgement formed, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's hard to defend mob mentality, especially when they are vandalizing and robbing from people/stores who had nothing to do with George Floyd's death. 

• 1 month ago

i think theyre wrong to riot like that

• 1 month ago

🥴 The system which we live under is Far Right biased. 

If the states want to avoid all of this in the future? I'd say hire mostly minorities to deal with minorities. And whites to deal with whites.

I know it sounds racist, but nobody can say anything if races are apprehended by their own.

• ...Show all comments
    • Guardian
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

No white cops should be in Liberal cities for this mere reason. 🥴 They cannot handle apprehending minorities.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.