How do I do international shipping to another country via usps?

This is the first time I’m doing international shipping , I need to return the item to another country (south korea)

But I do not know how to do international shipping via usps.

What are the steps to do international shipping via usps?

My usps website is not working i dont know why

Address the package. Go to the post office and fill out a customs form declaring the contents and value of the package. Take the package and custons form to the counter. Pay the required postage.

• hihi!

Go to the post office. Tell them WHAT you are shipping to Korea, and they may ask its value. You will get a form, possibly customs form, to fill out with their address as well as yours. If you have questions ASK THE CLERK. On the Korean address, don't forget the post code (like zip code), at the very bottom, write SOUTH KOREA and underline, as the final entry of the address. If it is in Korean, write Sout Korea in English as that is all that the American postal workers need to know. "SOUTH KOREA". It leaves USA TO Korea, and then in Korea the postmen THERE will know how to get it to the address in English OR in Korean.

You have to go in as you have to fill out forms. You go in, you say where you want it to go, they give you what you need.

Use a flying dove.