Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 4 months ago

Does successful people makes mistakes sometimes while they're working. ?

Just made a mistake at work due to the on of the managers being upset of me doing something wrong. I feel like a piece of s**t my boss told me not to worry about it just leant from it. But I'm still overthinking about it to the point I'm wondering do successful people Like U.S presidents, doctors, Wealthy people such as Bill Gates, steve job, Jeff Bezos,mark Zuckerberg Ect. Do they make mistakes sometimes like average people while they work in their business?? Sorry for my grammar. I'm just pissed because I have to deal with this.  

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Well sure they do,

Nobody is perfect.

• 4 months ago

I am sure anyone/everyone makes mistakes.

Source(s): Even the clever people.
  • 4 months ago

No human being is immune from error sometimes. Especially very successful people--who often make hundreds of mistakes before learning what they need to do to get a successful outcome. That's how everyone learns--by making mistakes and correcting them. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Just think of all the things you do right and try to move on. Sometimes when I'm rushed and trying to do too much I make mistakes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Duck
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I've always heard that if you're not making mistakes, you're not doing real work.

• 4 months ago

As Woody Allen said:"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."

• car253
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Everyone makes mistakes.  You have a good boss that is very understanding.  Let it go. Appreciate your good boss.  

• 4 months ago

Hi,

Everybody made mistakes sometime not intentionally but it happens. Just try not to repeat that mistake again in the near future and focus on your work. Your work tells each and everything so try to make your work superior rather than thinking about the past or about that mistake. 

Hope it helps!!

Thanks!!

• 4 months ago

I made a mistake about an hour ago. I marked one account as paid when it was an account under a very similar name. My supervisor caught it and just told me off. I feel terrible. But I was not fired, and I'm going to make certain that I do not do it again.

They've changed the format here since I was last in an office.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Of course. .Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.