Kyle
Lv 7
Kyle asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Do you think the NFL season will start on time?

Do you think it will start on time?  Maybe this is the year we will eliminate some preseason games.  But i don't see fans being able to go, at least not at full capacity.  and especially if cases climb again as the fall and winter months arrive.

i'm still skeptical of it starting on time.  but the NFL will likely do whatever it can to do so to avoid losing money in TV revenue.  

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, the NFL season will start on time. That much I can guarantee. The UFC and NASCAR have already returned, with boxing and golf starting up again in June, and the NHL and NBA already having plans to resume their postseason in July. The only question remains is whether there will be fans in the stands, but I am 100% sure that the NFL regular season will begin on Thursday, September 10. 

Source(s): Besides, if cases are going to climb, it will happen in the next few weeks with all the George Floyd protests. If the numbers stay the same or go down, then that will show that the virus has just about run its course.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I'd be surprised if it did, but it's possible.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.