How to eat beans?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Black beans from a can can be rinsed off and eaten raw or with a little hot sauce. You can put almost any bean including black and baked in a bowl next to a main dish. The sweet baked bean sauce is a nice compliment to a really fatty pork shoulder steak. I know a guy who has some traditional Italian salad I can never remember the name of with cubed fancy salami, cheese, chick peas, on his menu. Dry peas were often boiled and eaten as a porridge by Colonists. There's 21 bean soup, 3 bean chili. Smear pintos on a soft taco as glue to lay the hard taco shell inside of. Black bean and bacon ranch and cheese "garden" salad. Red beans and rice with comically stiff pork, it works textually but you'll have to ask a Puerto Rican how they make it so stiff. I've seen just about every bean and pea turned into gluten free flour. Indians use some as flour traditionally.

There's so much more including whatever the hell that one ultra fancy restaurant did with 10lbs of black beluga lentils every single day.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

with the mouth.

• 1 month ago

there you have it these users are good

• Sports MD
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Sometimes you have to force feed people common sense

• 1 month ago

With a spoon is a start

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Comfortably.......

• Webbo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

With your mouth, insert, chew, swallow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.