CAN I SAY IM FROM THE HOOD?

ONLY PEOPLE FROM THE HOOD ANSWER DIS PLZ?

i was born in lauderhill a ghetto in florida.i lived there for 2 years as a baby and then moved when i was 3 to the suburbs. but i wasnt living wealthy in the suburbs.i was living in apartments and a townhouse. i moved back to the hood when i was 12 and lived there for 3 years.those 3 years i was exposed to alot of crazy such as fighting,drugs,shootings,and my homeboy was even strapped. i moved out becuase of all that violence and moved back to the suburbs till i was 19. when i turnt 19 my homeboy wanted me to move back close to him in the hood. i moved back and lived there for 10 years. also my dad is from the hood and was bout that life becuase he did many crimes b4 and is from baton rouge.AM I CONSIDERED TO B FROM THE HOOD AND CAN I REP THAT IN MY RAPS?

Certainly you can.   It is your right  under the first amendment.

Practise some hood stuff, e.g.  hip-hopping,  breakdancing, beat-boxing,  twerking, jive-talking, shooting, sprinting etc.