Anonymous

How do i pass a university degree, when not natural intelligent?

Hi i'm currently training as a dental nurse and after i qualify i would like to go to university. There a few course i am think about such as psychology, accountant, teacher, biomedical science, nurse and mental health nurse. I'm not a naturally intelligent person and fail at school. How do i pass a university degree when i'm not intelligent? How do i understand something that i can't understand? How to i become intelligent? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

degrees are taught so you dont need any natural intellegence

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How well are you doing with your studies now? Why are you studying in this field when you want to do something else? Time and money invested?

Concentrate on what you are doing now. Do the best you can now. 

See how you do. Get a job and work. 

Talk to your teachers. You college adviser. 

You can’t become more intelligent.  You can work hard. 

Going to a community college for your general exam classes first is a good idea. See how well you do there first. 

• Whitney1 month agoReport

Thank you for your comment, i was always told cause i not intelligent that have a back up plan so if plan A fails a plan B is in place so i wanna get my dental nurse qualifications incase i fail university so atleast i have a qualification fall back on and not felt in the gutter

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You underestimate yourself. You've gotten this far already; inorder to have achieved this level, you ARE intelligent. Have some confidence. Be diligent about getting your schoolwork done. Done all your homework? DO IT AGAIN. Practice, PRACtice, PRACTICE.

Good luck!

Thank you thats so kind of you thank you 

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't be impatient with yourself.  There are universities that are not as rigorous as others.

Thank you for your comment i appreciated it alot 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.