Why do millennials defend/justify bad behavior?

That's something I've noticed with many in my generation.

• Stalin

They have parents who are too soft and never take action against their kids' bad behaviour. Millenials aren't taught any morals on how to behave with people but rather pampered by their parents who were themselves raised by baby boomers. 

We need to regain our old values and teach our kids about it. Discipline is necessary for proper development of kids otherwise they will end up as failures. Blame it on liberal education for spoiling kids.

our elementary schools, the media and colleges have been over run by liberals and democrats who have indoctrinated our youth and prepared them for failure and death.

It is learned from either the boomer parents or gen X older siblings, both actually. 

Remember the LA riots of 92, those were mostly gen X and boomers who participated and caused billions of dollars damage just because the police had beat up a criminal with blackskin.  Millennials in those days were just snot nosed kids, still learning to wipe their behinds. 

You have to feel a little bad for millennials, we had some of the worst role models in history, lots of degenerates and narcissists.  We had no chance but, for most of us at least, to be degenerates... I feel bad for gen Z now (Gen X Karens spawned most of them).

Difficult to say without specifics. Could you give me some examples?

• choko_canyon
      1 month agoReport

Ahh, I see. Well Finch, the answer is that not all of those things you mentioned are 'bad behavior' in any reasonable sense of the word.