Tasm
Tasm asked in PetsOther - Pets · 4 months ago

Do you see intelligence in animals?

When I look into the eye of a cow, I hear "Duhhh. What's my name George." 

When I look into the eye of a squirrel, I see a master architectural drawing of the area and detailed plan of how to get from here to there, and at the same time, it is assessing me. When I look into the eye of a pig, I hear "You got something for me?" 

When I look into the eye of a horse, I hear "Oh Gawd, not today you fat fk. Where is that carrot." 

I think the squirrel wins.

I dont know about their iq, but I do believe all animals to be sentient, wether you are a troll orr not, let me tell you this. Animals can think and can feel, they are living things, and they are indeed self aware. There is some scientific research that has gone into this, I dont know much about that  research, but I know that animals are sentient. After all, coco could do sign language. I will literally fight anyone who says they raent sentient.