Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

Book About a Guy's Past Relationships?

There's this book I read in high school (because we had to read at least a book a quarter) about this guy's past relationships. It was technically nonfiction but he had a lot of humor in it. He included "handwritten" graphs and venn diagrams, etc and I think he went around the country and talked (like to crowds of people) about his experiences or something like that. I think one of the earlier chapters involved a golf course or something like that. He also dated a "Miss [State]" (or at least a pageant girl) and he's married now I think. I don't remember the author or the book title but I wanted to recommend it to a family member. I may add other details as I remember them.

• Speed

This rings a bell with me, like I thought it sounded interesting but never read it. Let me poke around online a bit and see if I can turn it up, and you add details if they come to you.

Edit: Might it be 'Things You Should Already Know About Dating, You F*cking Idiot' by Ben Schwartz and Laura Moses?