what is a composite character in an autobiography or a memoir?

• Andrew

"I hear and I forget. I see and I believe. I do and I understand." 

Wise words from Confucius. 

Why do you keep asking these imbecilic questions? Is there some reason why you can't look up the definition yourself? What possible benefit might there be to asking dozens of questions about each and every aspect of writing a book - from character names to font sizes, from the preface to the cover design? You've already asked each and every question that it's possible to ask. And for what?

You'll either write your shite book or you won't. Nobody cares. It's obvious to everyone except you that a buffoon who's incapable of using a dictionary will never write a book, but if you refuse to move on and obsess about something else, so be it. Just quit pestering us about it. 

I realise that you have serious psychological problems and you're a bit dim, but you really have exhausted your welcome here.