Anonymous

Are black lives matter rioters segregationists?

Yes black lives matter but so do white, Asian, and hispanic lives. Why focus on only black lives and exclude the rest? BLM sounds like a black segregationist movement. Is this a fair assessment?

Update:

Craig, more white people are killed by cops than black people are. Watch the video of Deven Guilford getting killed, for example.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Craig
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You haven't been paying attention.

White police officers have been killing unarmed black people who are not resisting or attacking them, and then IF they are tried they are almost always acquitted.  This has happened often enough that it is AS IF black lives do not matter to anyone, other than their family and neighbors.

It has happened so often that people ask "In America, is it true that black lives do not matter?"

The answer is simply "In America, black lives matter.  They matter as much as white lives.  And the next time some cop kills an unarmed black person for some stupid reason like "I was afraid" or "I didn't know that would happen", they're going to prison just to prove black lives matter as much as white lives."

• Craig
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

My assertion is UNARMED, NONTHREATENING black people are killed and normally NO PROSECUTION results. Your statistic says doesn't challenge or even address that fact. You're PAPERING OVER the fact. Eventually that'll destroy your country.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's "Black Lives Matter, Too", not "Only Black Lives Matter", you idiot.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.