Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

i cried over food is there something wrong with me?

my mom was making enchiladas and i had been helping her make them and set the table and everything but I went to the bathroom and when I came back she had put cheese on all of them. I hate cheese with a passion so basically all of them were ruined. I told her I wasn't hungry and to give them to my sister because she wanted them and I went to my room. I know I sound childish but I feel mentally unstable right now and I started crying about it because I really wanted some but she put so much cheese on them. I feel really disappointed because we had made some a few days ago and I asked for them with no cheese and she gave them to me with no cheese. She KNOWS that I hate cheese and she still put them. I feel bad because I feel like I'm being so bratty and not appreciating the food she made for me but I just can't eat anything I don't like, I'll literally throw up. 

This also happened when my sister ate my macaroni from pollo loco and I was so hungry and there was nothing else to eat and sad. 

I'm a 15 year old female, by the way... I feel so immature but I'm just so sad. Is it hormones or something? Is there something wrong with me?

I just feel so petty, bratty, immature, and ungrateful... :(

i dont think so

• Jim

Scrape the cheese off and eat them. Quit making a big deal over a little bit of cheese.

i wouldve just asked your mom not to put the cheese on them