Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Did you Hear Trumps amazing Speech ? Now THAT"S a President!-- That's My Guy ! ?

"My fellow Americans, my first and highest duty as president is to defend our great country and the American people. I swore an oath to uphold the laws of our nation and that is exactly what I will do. 

"All Americans were rightly sickened and revolted by the brutal death of George Floyd. My administration is fully committed that, for George and his family, justice will be served. He will not have died in vain, but we cannot allow the righteous cries and peaceful protesters to be drown out by an angry mob. 

"The biggest victims of the rioting are peace-loving citizens in our poorest communities and as their president, I will fight to keep them safe. I will fight to protect you. I am your president of law and order and an ally of all peaceful protesters. 

"But in recent days, our nation has been gripped by professional anarchists, violent mobs, arsonists, looters, criminals, rioters, Antifa, and others. 

That should have told you he did not write that statement.  So his way of keeping American's safe is to sic vicious dogs on them.  How will those dogs tell the difference between looters and a peaceful demonstrator?  Heck, the darn police can't even tell the difference.

Then he states "start looting, we start shooting?"  Is that the way you protect innocent Americans?  I watched a guy picking up the stuff people drug out a store and was throwing it back inside.  They stood in front of the door to protect the store from further looting.  What you just going to gun those people down too.

Now he is threatening to sic heavily armed soldiers on people.  I hope you all know what heavily armed means.  Is this chicken so bad off he has to hide in the basement of the white house and tweet from there?

Then he has the gall to go to a church that has been the church of Presidents for years and hold up a Bible while he talks about killing and destroying things and people.  I am amazed it didn't burst into flames.

Don't praise a man who couldn't even take the time to listen to George's family and kept interupting them and cutting them off.  The call was so quick his brother couldn't understand a word he said.  It upset the family even more.  

And now he's sending thousands and thousands of military men and women into every state to keep the peace. If the governors don't like it, too bad. Can we all say martial law?

I'm so proud to be an American, I'm actually crying , Trumps passion ,spirit and love for America is something that I will never forget.

• swiftchick_123
      1 month agoReport

Good Igor... now go home to Daddy Putin.