Does anyone think Edge will be WWE Champion after SummerSlam?

Is it possible that Edge could win against Bobby Lashley if Bobby defeats Drew for WWE Champion and face him at SummerSlam?

im kinda surprised Edge was cleared for a final WWE run, didn't they say during his pre-retirement a few years ago that doctors feared if he was injured again it would result in paralyzation or death

I think Edge might become champion again just one more time.

That’s an interesting take will they put the belt on edge? Not sure but I could see him challenging Drew McIntyre people would watch that... I do anticipate a feud with Seth Rollins that is sort of like a dream match but honestly edge only has a few matches left before he ends his comeback

• Candle

I don't think Lashley will beat Drew, and I don't think they'd put Edge over either of them.  Or at least I hope not.  The guy had a remarkable return that no one expected, but everyone feels like has a short fuse on it.  It'd be a shame if they tainted it by turning the crowd against him by putting him over younger up and coming talent.  With that being said, Goldberg and Brock have been champions in the year 2020 so it's not outside of the realm of possibility.  I do still think it'd be a moot point to make Lashley a transitional champion though, and I think if put in the situation where he had the choice of getting a world title shot that Edge would have a modicum of self-awareness and understanding of how things work in wrestling right now and turn it down.  I'd love to see him face Drew, but only to put him over after a hard fought battle.

Why out of the entire roster is Bobby Lashley facing Drew McIntyre for the Universal championship?  Always felt Lashley was a charisma vacuum and average in the ring.

Part of me wants to say an Edge championship run would be cool and part of me wants to say Edge doesn't really NEED the belt but then again neither did Goldberg or Lesnar so yeah.

• Webbo

I cannot see Bobby Lashley winning the wwe championship but I do think they will give Edge one last run as wwe champion before he retires for good.