Anonymous

Why do racists think "black lives matter" DOESNT mean "all lives matter"?

Like, "all" lives can't matter until black ones do. You realize that, right? Just because someone says "black lives matter" doesnt mean theyre saying "Black lives matter more than yours" like wtf

when you say all lives matter, youre agreeing with the phrase "black lives matter" because black lives are apart of that "all". So thank you, anon, for supporting black lives matter! <3

Where was your 'Black Lives Matter' before Floyd's murder by white cop. When Black men were killing each other and targeting their own neighborhood to destroy by selling drugs, open up liquor stores and barber shops and promote rap songs about killing their own kinds.

And using the 'N word' at each other who's the racist now?

I am not a racist I advocate change in my practice of Tibetan layship. 

But I am white in America white trash. 

Is it far that black people have an advantage in university because of affirmative action were poor white trash suffer. A black person who doesn’t belong in university because he views education as a party but a white trash person works their butt off and still doesn’t get in.

I grew up in college much this way but I also believe in equality!!! That means we must fix the system not abuse it. 

And certainly all lives do matter . Blacks aren’t the only lives being ruined by institutional racism. Hispanics, German and Italian because of ww2 . Remember we’re all pink in the middle 

• Dave

Because blacks don't really care if ANYONE dies.  After all, blacks shoot each other a lot.  The "Black Lives Matter" movement is a front for Socialist anarchy and looting.  They are all hypocrites, unless they protest against BLACKS who kill OTHER BLACKS.  Above all, they MUST demand an end to this insane, unjustified rioting and looting.  

Why do racists not care about the black lives that are destroyed by other black people?  Why do racists ignore the fact over 90% of black murder victims are killed by black murderers?  Or do they know that and just choose to ignore it?

Who's the racist now?

• Bee V3

I dont know but theyre dumb. To preach "All lives matter!!" is like eating a sandwich in front of a starving child, when youre not even hungry 

Why don’t people realize that telling black people (some who seem to get Killed with impunity) that all lives matter is as stupid as telling a hungry man who says “I need to eat” that everybody needs to eat? Yes, it may be true, but it doesn’t solve the immediate issue and would be a largely irrelevant (albeit obvious) statement.

Simple solution:  change the chant to "Black lives matter too".  This way you get the point across and there is no longer any confusion whether that confusion is racist in nature or not.  Its amazing how easy this is.  Give me a Nobel prize!!! 

Source(s): English class
  • Craig

This is (debate-wise) a "delaying tactic".  From the defenseworks of their argument, they cannot allow black lives to matter, but cannot say black lives do not matter. 

So they say instead that "all lives matter" AS IF THAT somehow de-legitimises the assertion that black lives matter.  This is stalling by obfuscation.  It's hoped that it will be taken as a negation and will draw a response, thus taking attention away from the initial assertion that black lives matter.  In fact, most responses to this obviously cynical ploy will simply lead to a pointless, circular argument, which is the aim of the delaying tactic.

The proper answer is "Yes, including all black lives."

The is where there is a difference between what is said and what is heard. 

"Black lives matter"

Some hear "Only black lives matter" and some hear "Black lives matter as much as any other"

.

I think most everyone would agree that any and all people's lives matter.   

All lives matter. 👍