I have blond hair, blue eyes, and white skin. I am superior. Anybody care to prove me wrong? ?

I see free speech isn't a thing on this website. Well maybe my question got deleted because I used the N word, so I won't this time. Call them negros. Whatever. I'm NOT calling them people.  

The blond haired blue eyed whites are the most supreme of the white race because it's melanin (or lack thereof) that separates us from the negro. Whites with dark hair and eyes have more of this nasty substance in their body genetically than us blond blues. They ARE human, but they aren't good for breeding. They aren't quite pure.  

The less melanin, the more superior you are as a human, so the lighter the blond, and the lighter the eye colour, the better you are. Blue is our natural eye colour without melanin, and so blue eyes are considered pure. Add a very light blond, and fair, almost ghost like skin, and you've got a pure angelic look. This is the most human of mankind. These are the MOST evolved from our ape ancestors. 

Negros are practically still apes that just happen to be able to breed with humans. This is an abomination, and ought not to continue. Melanin is bad. We ought to breed as much of it out of the human race as possible. I STAND by this opinion. Free speech. 

Negros, please don't respond. Animals aren't supposed to be able to talk...  

Yes, you are wrong cause people with pure blond hair don't have "ghost pale skin", they are actually able to tan/darken and many blonds tan very well. So you know **** :)

• Rick1 month agoReport

Getting a tan isn't the same as being born with melanin in your genetics. The more melanin, the less evolved you are from apes. It's that simple. Tanning is temporary, and frankly bad for you anyways. I stay out of the sun to keep my beautiful milky skin and health.

Those are just recessive traits brought about by inbreeding. You are defective, and weak genetically. Your type won`t last long, and your type is the vast minority in the world. You will simply be bred out of existence soon.

• Rick1 month agoReport

Our type is the most free of the melanin that makes negros negro. I'd say we are the most evolved. Sadly we are dying out, because of pro immigration and mixing with less desirable genetics. Frankly immigration is a form of genocide to us, and we NEVER should have stood for it.

• Zirp

your pseudo-science is 70 years late. You have tens of thousands of genes, but somehow the ones for melanin make you superior? All they make you better at is getting sunburn,  and at making vitamin-D when sunlight isn't too intense

• Rick1 month agoReport

Hey, at least if we're burned by the sun, we're discouraged from staying in it long enough to get skin cancer. We're smart enough to shield ourselves from UV radiation, unlike the humanapes. We're better because we have the LEAST melanin (darkness).

Dumb blond

That stereotype exists for a reason.

Update @rick's comment - typical ... just blame things on women

• Rick1 month agoReport

Yeah for women blondes. Because beautiful white women with blond hair and blue eyes are smart enough to know their limits. They stay in the kitchen where they belong, not bothering with higher education. We need these females especially to breed!

• Stalin

Do you have intelligence?

• Rick1 month agoReport

More than those who think negros are human.