Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I hate my life?

I’m 18 just graduated hs. And I hate my life so much. I live in my living room and have siblings but they get the rooms. I’ve slept on the floor for the past years and just moved to the living room. I’m the only kid with goals and dreams but I can’t even sleep on a bed. And whenever I express my feelings I get told to move out when I don’t even know how to!! I get kicked out all the time just for expressing my feelings so I don’t anymore. My mom and little sister has been gone for almost a month and it was the best time of my life and they came back today and it hasn’t even been 24 hours and she already got that man that causes even more hell. All they do is get drunk, yell, and do crazy stuff. It’s hell when she’s just here but when he’s here it’s x10!! I need to tell my job I need to become full time or I need to find another one. I just hate my life so much! My older brother is Ike 24 and works in fast food but gets his own room! My sister is 20 and never has a job and gets the room! I’m 18 and got my first job when I was 14 and has literally always supported myself!! :(( I’m not gonna kms but I’m just very sad and lonely. Please please please give me helpful words and motivation. I used to look up to the people at school but covid stopped that and I’m falling behind on applying to schools and I’m just a mess with no help :( 

I want to move out so bad but I don’t even have a car or anything I have nothing. I don’t wanna give up

maybe you should move out

• jaleesa1 month agoReport

I wish it was that easy I would’ve done that a long time ago sir.

Happiness is a state of mind. And the emotions that come out of our mind depends on what we put into it.

Right now, you are working very hard to focus on how miserable you are ... and every second you dwell on this, you are strengthening your subconscious patterns that result in feeling miserable.

This is not very smart.

You want change? You have to work for it, whether that changes is outer change or inner change.

Get a job, get a bank account and save up money. And when you have saved enough .. move out.

But you won't be any happier once you ARE out on your own, because you have implanted very strong and negative brain patterns in your subconscious, and 95% of our emotions arise automatically from those patterns.

Wherever you go, you take yourself with you .. and right now you have created a very unhappy self.

• thesun

You need your own room so get some lumbar and build yourself a shack in the backyard..