Zoe asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

What shade of brown hair would suit me?? ?

I don’t think blonde would ever suit me? My skin is olive and hair is naturally black-brown 

You would look better with shorter hair and a beard.

• Zoe1 month agoReport

Mean

I think a lighter brown would look nice. Auburn and chestnut are rich warm browns that have a reddish shine in bright lights. The current shade of "bronde" works on dark hair. It's a blend of brown blond and bronze and thusly named bronde. Highlights, ombre and balyage effects in several shades will add depth and dimension to your hair. A few blonde baby highlights would let you have a bit of blonde and looks sun-kissed at the beach. If you do want to try blonde -and there's nothing wrong with wanting to go blonde at least one in your life - A very dark gold blonde -like Jennifer Lopez - would look better tan a light platinum or ash blonde. Have fun with you hair and try something new and different. If you hate it you can always dye it darker again.

• Zoe1 month agoReport

Thanks!! I’ll look those shades up

Sure, why not.  Maybe you could try and get some friends so you could bother them with stupid questions like this rather than annoying random strangers on this site.