Do you like BioShock and Borderlands games ?

• 1 week ago

I did like Bioshock.  I haven't played Borderlands

Yes. I like BioShock and Borderlands games a lot!

I like BioShock, not Borderlands. To me, Borderlands is too big of a grind for me, and I'm not a huge fan of randomized loot. While Bioshock has a great story and fun upgrades and weapons, as well as feeling like a true father taking care of those sweet little girls. 

They seemed allright but I got more into mass effect 2 and halos. These games are more military based sci fi where you are an important soldier 

Bioshock - yes; I enjoyed 1 and Infinite

Borderlands - I've only played the 1st one like 3 years ago and it didn't hold up... but I was playing solo... still, I gave it a chance. Maybe a different one could make up for it, but for right now, I've got plenty of other games to give a try to first.

• Pyrus

I personally liked both. Borderlands 1 was a bit dry in my opinion. Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel were much better. 

As for BioShock, I really liked them all. BioShock Infinite left me with my mouth wide open trying to understand what the heck just happened at the ending (you can guess what I did right after I exited the game :P). 

So, to answer your question, yes. I like BioShock and Borderlands games a lot! I didn't play Borderlands 3 yet though, and I'm honestly hoping for BioShock 4 if it ever gets released. 

Speaking of Borderlands, Epic Games gives out games for free every week. This week, it's actually the Borderlands Bundle!! Borderlands 2 and Borderlands The Pre-Sequel... FOR FREE!!!! Deadline is tomorrow, so get your copy today! It's literally free, and I like me things that are completely free! 

• Bioshock was alright, but will honestly say I've never played one myself (watched a playthrough of Infinite)

Donezo with Borderlands. Played all of them except the newest one, and kinda don't plan on playing it.

I played the first Borderlands but I was...bored. I didn't like the graphic design or the story. It felt dated. I have never played bioshock although I was recommended it.  

Never heard of either. 

Yes I enjoyed the BioShock and Borderlands series.