Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Why are you people in America ******* cowards and that goes for you Military people as well?

From watching all of these people destroy America i can say I will never thank another person for their service ever again...America sits back and watches as Americans die and they do nothing and even our own Military is under a ****** up law that does not allow them to step in and save America from the Greatest Threat of all....America itself. This is to you people in the service GET OFF YOUR LAZY *** AND DO YOUR ******* JOB OR GET THE HELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

**** happens and the people will share the mob mentality and due what sheep do. People are people but it's wrong to just randomly go out and kill somebody. Could it be that such is murder and when is that ever truly right. To defend. Yes, but just randomly. That's just homicidal. You crazy gringo?

How about you step out of your mother's basement you slob?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The AntiFa will work to bring things to a head. Then action will be taken.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Blah, blah, blah

• 1 month ago

Wahhhhhh.......

• Stephen1 month agoReport

Say that when people are breaking into your home killing the people you love...these people rioting have already murdered 11 people

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do you seriously think that the military has the power to just go out and kill people on their own?

We don't go and invade countries or bomb terrorists without orders.  Random members of the military don't just go out and shoot rioters either without some sort of authorization.

And by the way, there's no sense in posting anonymously if you are going to post comments with your screen name (which is anonymous anyway).

If nothing is gone....America is going to die and it seems as if no one gives a **** and i really dont care about that anonymous **** it dont really matter people dont change cant change and will not stop till America is dead and i bet your all gonna laugh when she does

• 1 month ago

The military is not a police force.

• ...Show all comments

btw these people Rioting and destroying stuff are not Americans anymore they are not welcome here and i hope it gets to where Trump has to put America down on Martial Law and remove Americas right to the 1st amendment...you all do not deserve that right anymore!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.