Why do some sects of Christianity deny that Jesus was a man?

Jesus was a spiritual being in a physical body, represents us bro lol

• Paul

Some sects of Protestantism deny just about any Christian truth you can think of, which is why there are more than 6,000 conflicting manmade denominations that exist in direct opposition to the stated will of Jesus Christ concerning His followers, which was and still is "That they all may be ONE, even as I and My heavenly Father are ONE".

Well, if you care what the Bible actually says, Jesus Christ is the begotten son of God.

Jesus: Half God, half human, all man.

None do that. ----------

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

I don't know why some sects of Christianity deny that Jesus Christ was a man - I wasn't aware they even did so.  Jesus Christ is 100% God and 100% Man at the same time and in the same body. That's why in some places in the Bible He is referred to as the Son of God and in other places, He is referred to as a Son of Man Jesus Christ is our Creator God (John 1: 1-3) because everything was made by Him and for Him and nothing was made without Him.

Christ was the spirit, Jesus was the man.  In the second coming, a different person will be the man.  It makes no sense to pray to Jesus.  The prayer should be directed to Christ.

• Snowbird
      1 month agoReport

Jesus Himself said we should pray to the Father (Matthew 6:9 ). However we are told again by Jesus Christ Himself that we should pray in His Name -  that's why many Churches pray and at the end say either, "In the Name of Jesus"  (John 16:23) or else they say, "Through Jesus Christ our Lord" 

There are no sects of Christianity which do that because it's definitive of Christianity that it sees Jesus as fully human and fully divine.  It's in the creeds.

Some just dont understand how thats possible 

While here he was "God in the flesh.".

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV — And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Colossians 1:19-20 NLT — For God in all his fullness

was pleased to live in Christ, and through him God reconciled

everything to himself.

He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth

by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.

• Jesus Christ was a 100% perfect human man.

I guess they don't realize that Luke presents Jesus as a man.

Never  knew a sect that said that he was not a man.

I think that I am a spiritual being in a physical body, but I am not Jesus

• Snowbird
      1 month agoReport

The Book - what do you mean? Jesus is GOD OUR CREATOR. By Him ALL THINGS WERE CREATED in heaven & on earth Col 2:16 Everything was made BY HIM &  FOR HIM & without Him nothing was made (John 1: 1-3). That alone, being our CREATOR, puts Him miles above us sinful human beings, because God is sinless