Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

why is that all those looting getting arrested at protests usually lower income uneducated low lives that are probably on welfare?

Update:

btw, I  was at those protests.  most protestors were actually trying to stop looters from breaking stuff. 

Update 2:

@Scott b

I was at those protests you stupid dish..it

stop defending deviant behavior you moron 

I support peaceful protests, I don't support rioting and looting. that behavior is for uncivil filth that don't deserve to be called human 

Update 3:

@Scott b,  seriously buddy do you not have common sense??? do you need proof to know that educated civil people usually have money so they wouldn't waste their time looting and would be too busy with their own life rather than protesting past curfew hours?? 

Update 4:

@Scott b, is it also hard for you to not know that the way a person dresses and presents him or herself tells a lot about the person??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because the people with education and jobs are too busy working.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Were you one of the protesters trying to stop the looters? because you sound like kind of a pus sy, so it’s hard for me to picture that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The rest of us are watching it from our well mounted flat screens when we aren`t watching the best hockey games of ever.

• 1 month ago

I just saw Summertime arrested. She has been head liberal here for years 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

What do you base that on? Have you spent the day studying arrest records from all over the country and checking statistics? Or, are you just pulling that out out of your ***?ADDED: Even if you were there. At every rally in every city. How do you know the people arrested were "low income" people?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.