Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Was George Floyd killed on purpose? Do you think it’s only because of his skin color or the cops would have done it to anyone?

This is making me sick to my stomach. I probably should not have done too much research into it. It’s making me sick thinking that someone killed someone just like that.

Yes he was, but not because of his skin color. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Too many coincidences.

The cop was dirty and possibly the entire precinct.  He had numerous complaints that never had negative repercussions including another suspect death while in his custody.  Hennepin County attorney refused to prosecute the crooked cop, instead sending it to a grand jury.   Further, he was in the same precinct as the cop who murdered the lady that called to report a sexual assault.  

Now Mr. Floyd and the crooked cop worked security at the same club.  Interestingly, the club owner also owns a La Raza affiliated radio station and the club is suspected to be used in a money laundering and counterfeiting scheme.  

What did Floyd have in his possession? A phony twenty.  How did he get it?  Stole it from the club or maybe it was intentionally given to him.

My guess is Floyd heard something or saw something  or possibly stole some counterfeit cash.  In any case, he needed to be iced before he could talk.  The crooked cop was the ticket to silence Floyd.  

Now the crooked cop has outlived his usefulness and will meet the same fate as Jeffrey Epstein.

In the spy game, there's  no such thing as a coincidence.

It obviously wasn't done on purpose. The cop knew there was a small crowd around and he knew he was being recorded. Even if he had NO regard for Floyd, he surely had the self-preservation instinct that we ALL have.

Look up Mohamed Noor and Justine Damond. Did that situation occur because of skin color?

I think Chauvin might have had a fighting chance if he'd shown any kind of concern when Floyd lost consciousness. Why didn't he? Maybe he felt too deep in and too prideful to acknowledge that he might have been wrong. Maybe he felt angry and annoyed after dealing with thousands of career criminals. I can't read his thoughts, I can only see his actions.

• Mier

I’m not insensitive to his death at all but people get killed everyday. Going crazy and destroying the city isn’t going to make things any better.  As we speak there are women in the Middle East being killed or badly beaten by their men just for having an opinion. In South Chicago over the recent holiday weekend many young blacks were murdered by other young blacks. If you have any familiarity with a lot of the Midwestern cities, you would know that it’s not exclusive to Chicago. And it happens far more often than the police doing anything to them.

It’s just the American media and public have selective outrage about these things.

• Kieth

The knee on his neck is a carotid press, blocking blood from going to his brain. The cop knew what he was doing, the other three knew what he was doing, and when cops in other cities have joined the protesters, They knew it too. Maybe George was under the influence, maybe he got belligerent, we don't kill people for that.