Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Would there be looting and protesting like this if the police killed a white, asian, or hispanic man?

its never happened to my knowledge 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That depends. The police were content to hide this from the public until the video surfaced. Once that happened all hell broke out.

I think the public was outraged at these officers brazen behavior and their response would be similar. 

Watching that video was simply nauseating.

That was a murder.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • A colored cop in Minneapolis killed an innocent white woman a few years ago when she tapped on the window of his cruiser.

-

-

-

------------- NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER !!!!!!!! -------------

------------------- NOT A DAMNED THING !!!!!!!-----------------

-

-

-

• Bob1 month agoReport

I have a sister in Duluth. She doesn't recall the incident. Do you have more details?

• 1 month ago

Not at all.  That's just obvious.

• 1 month ago

There were zero protests when a White San Diego Deputy Sheriff was found raping young women during traffic stops. And never anywhere when CPS repeatedly returns children to abusive parents until the children are eventually murdered. Don't children's lives matter?

• Bob1 month agoReport

Of course. But I side with people of color. They have never been able to be as accepted as many other races have been.
      Our hate is so universal!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

We may never know while so many folks were locked downed via the Chinese virus

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

White people and hispanics fight evil by using the system itself. Black people are to stupid to do that so they destroy and steal and achieve nothing.

• Bob1 month agoReport

You have good reason to be anon here. If I had your mentality, of a millipede, I would do the same thing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Whites Asians and Hispanics just aren't quite as special to the Liberals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.