de asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Blacks are now looting homes?

what is the end result of this, is there going to be a race war? should we just allow the blacks to loot our homes and businesses and perhaps kill us as payback for slavery?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Source?  Link?  Or are you just making stuff up again?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

When the slaves were freed from Georgia plantations during the first civil war they were sent back to fight their oppressors, outfitted by the union. That battle the union took a devastating loss and most of those now free blacks surrendered to their old masters.

Africans are not by any means near the level of skill of warfare that the caucasian man is(as a whole). If these rioters keep stoking the flames to this race war or civil war they along with their lineage will be wiped clean from this world.

Peaceful solution: capture the rioters and send them to their homeland in Africa. 

It's the least we can do since we interrupted their natural evolution.

It's kind of like if aliens had given man the secrets and knowledge of hydrogen bombs or any other advanced technology well before our natural discovery of anything similar.

• 1 month agoReport

The only reason that the South lost Atlanta was because the Union bombarded the city over a couple days span. Firing at houses filled with women and children.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have a new AR-15 that hasn't been tried out. Just sayin

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

As long as people excuse them and don't hold them accountable, they will keep on doing it. It's like a free pass of doing crime, all because law enforcement don't want to be called racist.

Makes one wonder what crimes go under the radar because of this. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Stand with you race.  We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Every Republican black and white has a gun and they should not be afraid to blast the criminal democrats who enter their home. 

• How many blacks are there, retard?  2% vote Republican

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If this is how black people acted many many years ago I can totally see why they were enslaved... filthy animals 

• de1 month agoReport

I am sympathetic to the blacks and their past with slavery, but I am not willing to die or allow my home to be looted, I will join the race war on the side of the "whites" if that is what it has to come down to

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.