Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

hello I'm a hindu, I want to know about jesus Christ anyone tell me?

actually I loved to learn hinduism and also like to read scriptures.Now I want to know about Jesus ,My christian friends told me about him.I also asked my parents but they don't know much about him.

thanks to everyone who told me about jesus❤❤

• Favorite Answer

If you want to know about Jesus Christ, and his Salvation, go with your Christian friends to their church, there will be the "preacher", and listening to the message of the word of God, you will see the answers of Jesus, he will use his true Christ to give you answers, and with them your Salvation.❤❤

This book tells the whole life of Jesus: https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&pub=jy&srcid=...

Get a Holy Bible and begin on Page 1. Read straight through one page at a time. It begins with creation, the first two humans, Adam and Eve, and ends with the creation of Gods kingdom upon the earth, the worldwide Christian church. 

It's hard to believe that as a Hindu you would be unaware of Jesus, since many Hindu sects have co-opted parts of Christianity into their beliefs - just as the Abrahamic beliefs are based on the older Sumerian religions which share stories with the Indian origin religions,

This is the beginning of the life of Jesus Christ: (Please watch all of it... you'll cry.)  May Adonai bless and keep you and your family forever. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

https://youtu.be/yXWoKi5x3lw

Youtube thumbnail

He is sent by God to tell others about God he is the first born, he made the world he made people to take care of the animals Jesus made the planet s Jesus made the stars, the moon Jesus made light Jesus made dark he made light he made trees 🌳 🌲 🌳 he made fruit 🍎 trees he is a part of God he made the water to drink. He made a lot of things me made you! He makes a lot of things! Pray that he makes you something ask him for that! He wants you to accept him do you accept or no he wants to marry you Ok

What!

You DO need to know about Jesus Christ because He is the only one true and living God and Saviour.  There is salvation in no other, for there is no other name under heaven, given amongst men, whereby we MUST be saved (Acts 4:12).  The best way to find out about Jesus Christ is to go read the Bible which is a spiritual book and God's Word to us and go to a Christian or attend a Christian Church or visit a Pastor.  It's too difficult to tell the whole story of salvation in one small answer on here but the gist of the Christian gospel is this:-

Every human being born into this world is born a wicked sinner. We are all born spiritually dead in trespasses and sins and only Jesus Christ can make us alive (Ephesians 2: 1 & 5).  Therefore it is imperative that we are born again if we want to enter God's kingdom (John 3: 3 - 5).  When God made the Garden of Eden and put Adam & Eve in there, the Devil came along and tempted them.  They disobeyed their father who was God Almighty after He told them NOT TO submit to temptation and eat of a certain Tree in the Garden or they would die (both spiritually and physically).  They both submitted to the Devil and sinned by eating of a Tree called Knowledge of good and Evil and after that begun to do evil.  Their Father God had to kick them out of the Garden of Eden, and we are all born spiritually dead because we are their offspring so we are born with their disobedient genes and that's why even children do evil things without being trained to do so.  That's why we have to train children to be good, not to lie, not to steal, not to smack their brothers & sisters etc.

Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world who died on the Cross to get us saved.  Therefore we must accept His sacrifice for our sins, and we will be saved - not only in this world but for eternity.

As I say there is too much to put in one small answer, so you need to begin reading the Bible in the New Testament and attend a good Bible-believing Church where Pastors and Christians will help you to understand what Christ has done for you, and how you need to abandon Hinduism which worships false gods,  and accept and worship the True and Living God ONLY and no other,  in order to be saved.

Jesus is the Son of God (as well as Creator of everything) and He came to earth in the form of a man and then was crucified (killed) on a cross to provide forgiveness for our sins. Read the Gospel of John.